Showcasing Credit Key on a dedicated financing page is a great way to engage window shoppers and boost AOV for committed shoppers.
A dedicated financing page onto your site should typically include the
- Header and Call-to-Action
- Financing Benefits
- Secondary Call-to-Action
- Questions and Legal Disclosure
We strongly recommend adding a financing-specific page to your website.
- Raise early awareness of your financing program
- Let customers see if they pre-qualify for financing
- Redirect customers here from other marketing channels (e.g.
- Facebook, Instagram, email)
Credit Key is not a lease or financed loan, but a line of credit that allows you the flexibility to purchase equipment and supplies as needed. You can qualify for up the a $50,000 line of credit, to use and pay as needed over a 12 month term.You will have the ability to get pre-approved for a certain amount before you order.
To be eligible for Credit Key credit, you will need to:
- Be an individual applying under your own name.
- Be the owner/signatory of business in application
- Be a U.S. citizen or resident of minimum signing age in your state of residence
- Have a FICO®/credit score of 600 or above
- Have a total annual business income of $40,000 or more
- Provide your Social Security Number
- Provide the Employer Identification Number (EIN) of your business
- If your business is a Sole Proprietorship you do not need to have a Federal EIN, but will have to document some type of state registration of the business.
- Have a nominated bank account or debit card for repayments.
Credit Key’s application process is simple and does not affect your personal credit. Credit Key does not charge any setup fees. If you choose to go beyond 30 days, you can be approved as low as 1% per month. Applying for Credit Key is a “soft inquiry.” This does not impact your FICO®/credit score.
Updated about 2 months ago