- You will need a public key and shared secret to activate Credit Key on your site.
- Provide the Credit Key Integrations Team with all of your domains, including your .myshopify.com domain
- Review your current checkout process to understand how Credit Key will affect operations and customer experience.
- Login in to your Shopify store as the “Store Owner”
- Install the Credit Key App using this link: https://accounts.shopify.com/store-login?redirect=settings%2Fpayments%2Falternative-providers%2F1059033
- Once the app is installed, go to Settings > Payments and scroll down to the Alternative payment methods section.
- Search and select Credit Key as an Alternative payment method.
- The Credit Key Payment Gateway App can also be found in the Shopify App Store.
- Add your public key and private key
- Enable or disable the Test Mode checkbox based on the key provided. Staging public keys should be used when in Test Mode
Go to Settings > Notifications > Webhooks and add each of the following:
Repace YOUR_SHOPIFY_DOMAIN with the store URL when you are logged into the store admin. Here's an example:
USE THE LATEST WEBHOOK API VERSION
With the app configured, the Credit Key payment method will now display in checkout, and customers will be able to quickly apply or make purchases using Credit Key.
Questions? Contact Credit Key Support
Updated about 1 month ago